• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

He'll be around.

Crazy that this man is one of the most hated political figures in this country.

He'll be around.

Crazy that this man is one of the most hated political figures in this country.

I don't get it and I hope he does. I don't always agree with him but I never doubt his motives.

He would never do it I don't think, but I would love to see Barack on SCOTUS

He would never do it I don't think, but I would love to see Barack on SCOTUS

No. That would effectively neuter him. See how much flack RBG got for speaking about Trump? Obama couldn't do what he does the best. He couldn't speak at conventions. He couldn't stump for Dems. He couldn't be the standard bearer for the party he needs to be.

My dad always complained that Thurgood Marshall would have been more effective continuing to go up against the Supreme Court than being on the Supreme Court. There's something to that.

Last edited:
I've been getting increasingly nervous over the last 10 days as 538's election probability tracker inched closer and closer to a dead heat, but Joe Biden's speech made me feel so much better.

I've been getting increasingly nervous over the last 10 days as 538's election probability tracker inched closer and closer to a dead heat, but Joe Biden's speech made me feel so much better.

It's what Uncle Joe does.

Back