• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

Has either side talked about domestic NSA spying this election cycle? Or is that just something that is inevitably sticking around.

Please enlighten me. Why would she turn on a framework that brought her to power and will keep her in power?

She could get the Democratic coalition together for one election, but it would be tough to expect it again if she lied to the most energized section of said coalition.

She could get the Democratic coalition together for one election, but it would be tough to expect it again if she lied to the most energized section of said coalition.

If she tries and the GOP stops it, there's an out. If she doesn't try, it's a different story.

But if the current framework continues, she has the money, and the republicans continue to not offer a legitimate alternative, what real chance is there of stopping her?

IKYsnqz.gif

If she tries and the GOP stops it, there's an out. If she doesn't try, it's a different story.

Great point. Notice how her position on guns has changed so much since 2008? She's still getting money from the gun lobby. She's mastered the art of playing the trojan horse.

If the GOP blocks immigration reform and her other policies, the GOP would have no chance to beat her in 2020. It's about demographics.

But if the current framework continues, she has the money, and the republicans continue to not offer a legitimate alternative, what real chance is there of stopping her?

well that's up to the GOP and I don't think that is a risk that Hillary will be willing to take before the midterms. I'm also assuming the House tightens and the Dems will back the Senate this November to help her try to get some things accomplished.

Solid speech; as noted before I have the luxury in NJ not having to vote Dem which I haven't done since '72.
I would NEVER vote for Trump, never, under any curcumstance. But if needed I would hold my nose and vote for HRC.
Whatever you believe or think about her, HRC is infinitely more qualified and experienced than the Dumpster.

Long way to go but I'm still saying the election will be a run away. EV - 320 EV + Pop- 55% - 43%

Back