• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you like to dance?

Do you like to dance?

• hell yeah, I'll dance to anything and I'm awesome at it

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • I like to dance when I'm drunk, but I look like an idiot

Votes: 43 46.2%
  • I will slow dance or maybe a line dance (electric slide, cupid shuffle, etc.), but that's about it

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I refuse to dance

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • If by dancing you mean munging, then yes I like to dance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
do you like to dance or are you one of these dudes that is like "nah i don't dance?"

like ballroom shit (foxtrot, tango, waltz) or grinding at an awful club

i chose will dance to anything and i'm sure i look like an idiot, drunk or sober, but for the most part don't care

i did do the hammer dance a few weeks ago down at a marina party. however, i cannot recall this event taking place.

Hate it. Luckily I'm so drunk by the time I get to the reception that my wife doesn't even bother asking anymore.

Pretty sure buckets and I are still wanted in a couple of states for murdering the dance floor.

i chose will dance to anything and i'm sure i look like an idiot, drunk or sober, but for the most part don't care
i did do the hammer dance a few weeks ago down at a marina party. however, i cannot recall this event taking place.

+1. And I'm the person you are probably laughing at when you pull up to the stoplight because I'm rocking out in my car if a good song is on the radio.

i love to dance. i'm pretty much known for my dancing. i'm convinced that half of the weddings i'm invited to is just so i'll get the party started on the dance floor.

i don't trust people who refuse to dance. no one cares how bad you are because everyone looks like a fool

I'm squarely in the "only when I'm drunk camp". Massive amounts of alcohol are the only way I can dull the "you look like an idiot" voice that's in the back of my head. I can be coaxed when I'm just a little drunk, but I have to fight that insecurity. I really should take a dancing class or something so at least I'll have a few simple fall back moves that I know i'm doing right.....to this point in my life I've never had anyone teach me how to dance, it's all just me copying other people

Love it. Especially if I get to Dougie or something awesome like "Walk it out" or "Look at me now." Also love hippy dancing at concerts. Dancing rules.

Nope. The only dancing I hate is "group dancing." It stifles my creativity.

I am convinced there are two types of people: those who belong to a world with rhythm and those who cannot discern rhythm in their world. I live in a decidedly unrhythmed world. I cannot dance. No matter how often my wife tries to help me "find the beat" as you rhythmed people call it, I will never truly understand dancing. Rhythmed people will never understand this. Luckily, I am now married and old enough to enjoy lucidity over drunkenness, so I don't have to care about your little rhythmed world. (I am more saddened by the reality that any of my attempts to play guitar have ended in absolute failure.)

Back