• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

So it's just a coincidence that there's all this contact with the Russians right? Did Obama's team have similar contacts? Right wingers, defend please

6eb2bd7515d8a6e6d95d2cd2c79bc18c.jpg

I don't understand why Trump and his people love Russia so much. It just doesn't make sense. Except that Russia helped Trump get elected. That part makes sense.

I don't understand why Trump and his people love Russia so much. It just doesn't make sense. Except that Russia helped Trump get elected. That part makes sense.

Trump loves Russia. Russia loves Trump. Russia helps Trump. Trump doesn't know how to pick quality people to fill his administration. Russia does. So they did.

There are big dots and the connection is obvious.

Trump loves Russia. Russia loves Trump. Russia helps Trump. Trump doesn't know how to pick quality people to fill his administration. Russia does. So they did.

There are big dots and the connection is obvious.

T66GOt.gif

I don't know if they'll ever be able to prove it, but I mean, c'mon, some of Trump's people were definitely in contact with Russia and Wikileaks re: the DNC hack. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all -- it just seems so common sense that this happened.

Just gonna keep bumping this I suppose.

Also, there has been considerable speculation that, since his last corporate bankruptcy, Trump has had problems borrowing from US banks. The speculation is that he has mostly been borrowing from Deutschebank, Ukrainian and Russian banks. It is thought that this is 1 of the main reasons he won't release his tax returns. In addition, the British spy report contained the accusation that Trump or his business interests may have acquired a 19% interest in a big Russian oil company.

US Senate calls British spy Chris Steele to give evidence on explosive Trump Russia dossier

"Mr Steele has not yet responded to requests to meet with Senate officials – described as informal at this stage – for testimony, which have come over the last fortnight. But friends say he may be willing to speak about his investigation to the senators and US officials if certain security conditions are met."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-hotel-british-spy-mi6-evidence-a7608456.html

this russian amb. might as well be in the cabinet. he even attended the joint address on tuesday.

Last edited:
NYT reporting that every other Senator on Sessions' committee refused to meet with the Russian Ambassador. But Sessions didn't talk about anything substantive and he remember what they discussed.

Back