• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Does Putin have something on Trump? (Answer: YES)

The traitorous establishment, both Republican and Democrat, are terrified of Trump and are doing everything they can, with the help of distraught and delusional Clinton voters, to deligitimze his presidency. It's a sickening display, the likes of which I've never seen.

I am honestly pretty giddy about this. I just hope they bring down Pence too.

We have a right to be scared of POTUS who is owned by a foreign power who impacted our election. Putin knew how weak Trump is. Putin was afraid that Hillary would have been as tough on him as Obama was. Only fools and blind partisan hacks don't understand how devastating the sanctions Obama organized and imposed on Russia have been to their economy and standing in the world.

Serious question:

How is buzzfeed any different than wikileaks in this situation?

Seems to me they are essentially the same, but some wikileaks fans are weirdly bent out of shape about it.

53296b1adfd2862a2bf1b1855a4b6af1.jpg

584ce05d74aa31a2092872f875e1c836.jpg

Serious question:

Seems to me they are essentially the same, but some wikileaks fans are weirdly bent out of shape about it.

Buzzfeed is actually trying to turn into a legit news organization.

Well if Russia's cut out says its bogus then clearly there is nothing to see here.

Serious question:

BuzzFeed acknowledges that it has not verified the accusations and even notes that the document contains a number of basic factual errors. Yet it published the full document.
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/buzzfeed-runs-error-laden-unverifiable-trump-russia-claim/
Here's one key difference between the document Buzzfeed was given and the DNC and Podesta documents- one is almost certainly horseshit and the rest are entirely legit.

Buzzfeed is actually trying to turn into a legit news organization.

If so, they're doing a really shitty job, not that the truth means anything to the Hillshills.

BSF, the allegations haven't been verified...yet.

Bob's statements about Russia and the truth would be hilarious if they weren't so ignorant and dangerous.

Back