• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?"

WFFaithful

Reaction score
-Spends one out of every three days at one of his private properties.
-Cyberbullies reporters
-Eats well-done steaks with ketchup
-Gives self multi-billion dollar tax cuts while cutting every imaginable service for anyone not in the top tax bracket
-Retweets racists and anti-Semites
-Incites violence

Happy 4th of July everyone...even to the haters and Trump shills who I have great love for. You cannot help the fact that you were born fucked up!

Should I brine my ribeye steaks I plan to grill tonight? Usually brine pork, but I seldom cook beef.....seriously?

No, but salt / season up to an hour ahead.

Thanks, have been seeing where dry brine for beef is the best. I should know all of this by my age. lol

Amazingly, JohnBoy & Billy's pork rub is really very good. Kind of sweet which goes against the southern style for the most part. Guess that's why I seldom grill beef. :)

How would a terminally ill child fare under the House and Senate health care plans?

How would a terminally ill child fare under the House and Senate health care plans?

I do not know, but I know that in America we are not going to tell the parents the hospital is keeping their child and he may not leave for treatment elsewhere. Correct me if you have evidence otherwise.

Back