• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Donald Impeachment

So the President’s legal team bribed jurors.

So Republican senators took bribes from the President’s legal team.

The GOP is a corrupt criminal organization.

If someone was ok with trump in 2016 and now aren’t, then I really question that person’s mental faculties. His presidency has gone almost exactly like you’d expect. He’s played a shit ton of golf, his tantrums have impacted both foreign and domestic policy, the pivot never came, his rhetoric has been hateful and divisive, his family and friends have been grifting off the public, he’s packed the courts, and he’s embarrassed the country and office weekly (a conservatively charitable interval period). He’s appeared unprepared, unfit, and incapable of executing the duties of the office, just like he was obviously broadcasting throughout the campaign.

There’s nothing new about a guy with shady business interests, a past of infidelity and dishonesty, “locker room talk” about sexual assault, relentless commitment to hiding details about his physical and financial health, and bragging about his ignorance.

He’s exactly the president he showed us he would be. Folks are getting richer, so almost half the country doesn’t care. A smaller core absolutely love him for being the self obsessed shit bird he’s always been.

Donald Trump was a horrible person long before being elected president. He’s a piece of shit. He was a piece of shit this time 4 years ago, and everyone knew it. He got elected president, and he’s likely going to get re-elected. If voter turnout among non old white folks can’t pick up this election, it probably never will.

he's way worse than I thought he'd be

So the President’s legal team bribed jurors.

So Republican senators took bribes from the President’s legal team.

The GOP is a corrupt criminal organization.

Yes, however I am looking forward to a free and fair election this fall to determine if any of this corruption really matters to the American people.

Yes, however I am looking forward to a free and fair election this fall to determine if any of this corruption really matters to the American people.

I forgot to mention that Republicans are bribing voters now too.

palma, we told you that you were a dumbass for thinking Trump wasn't that bad.

I forgot to mention that Republicans are bribing voters now too.

palma, we told you that you were a dumbass for thinking Trump wasn't that bad.

Oh, I knew he was bad. He's just actually been worst than most people's fears.

Trump hasn't changed one iota since he first became a celebrity "businessman" (slum lord) in NYC back in the 70s. If there is anything consistent about him, it's his personality, character (or lack thereof), and leadership style. The old comic strip Bloom County was ridiculing him (and the charges of racism and vulgarity and all the rest that were being leveled against him even then) back in the late 80s. For anyone to say that they have been "surprised" or "disappointed" by how he's handled himself as POTUS is rich. In Trumpland, there are no pivots.

1_9ZnnttqY5QgF9uHGEIU7zg.0.jpeg

It is amusing seeing Dersh trying to defend his ludicrous legal arguments on twitter.

I’d prefer those folks just not vote anymore. If your judgement leads you to believe that Donald fucking Trump is the best choice to be president, then your judgment is flawed. I don’t care how you feel about Hillary, political correctness, or beltway politics. It’s Donald fucking Trump. I wouldn’t trust that guy to wash my god damn car.

You'd prefer those folks not vote?!? Yeah, of course I'd prefer fewer Pubs voting. But we don't restrict voting in this country based on stupidity. Our history of limiting certain persons from voting is not something we should revisit.

Not surprising in the least.

Red state America doesn’t care because they worship the rich and think if they are on the side of the rich it makes them kinda like a rich person too. Or at least on the same team, in the same club.

By the time this is all over [I know it will be awhile] I really want to see a bunch of lawyers be disbarred or otherwise sanctioned for all the lies, misinformation, and dishonesty. Not going to hold my breath though.

Back