• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DOUBLE SUPER EMERGENCY GAME THREAD!!! WAKE v. KSU!!! LET'S PLAY DEFENSE!

Childress can not play on this level, has no business being on the floor. Just like Dinos has no business on any ACC team. Danny needs to learn how to coach D and if the players don't want to play it, then sit their asses down.

Awful take. Childress is a true freshman playing in his first NCAA tournament game against a top 30 KP team. Shut up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DM did get us to the NCAAT in year 3 when no one expected it, but not even getting Moore off the bench when you are scorched for 66% an entire game is a huge coaching mistake, unless Moore has a broken leg.

This can't be understated. The fact that we got to here is a miracle in year 3 after what manning walked into. Now he needs to fix the defensive end and get some athletes on the wing.

Chaudee should help. At least we have a player similar to Woods in games like this in which Woods fails to show up.

This can't be understated. The fact that we got to here is a miracle in year 3 after what manning walked into. Now he needs to fix the defensive end and get some athletes on the wing.

Well said. We must get more athletic and taller

Plus, DM did wonders for JC in one offseason. Imagine what that does for recruiting bigs in the future.

That was a lot of time to let run off the clock in an NCAA tournament game when you're only down 7...

Wake gives up another 50+ second half points. Nice job all around, players and coaches.

What a complete and utter embarrassment. This crew definitely lived up to the shitty legacy of their predecessors.

This is probably karma for my threads the last few years shitting on the big 12 in the tournament.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Expecting a true FR to actually *help* on defense seems...aggressive.

DM did get us to the NCAAT in year 3 when no one expected it, but not even getting Moore off the bench when you are scorched for 66% an entire game is a huge coaching mistake, unless Moore has a broken leg.
Disagree. SJM is better than Moore. Our guards were getting toasted and #4 would have skull fucked Moore with his size

That was a lot of time to let run off the clock in an NCAA tournament game when you're only down 7...

Agreed--Likely didn't make a difference, obviously, but I think they should have fouled at least one more time.

Back