• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DOUBLE SUPER EMERGENCY GAME THREAD!!! WAKE v. KSU!!! LET'S PLAY DEFENSE!

Wouldn't have mattered. Our guards are shit on the ball defenders. He would have fouled out in less than 10 minutes of PT

Maybe, but maybe not. Why not try. How much more could they score?

He actually got the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to hear the refs' explanation for that. I guess they thought he was trying to sweep the leg and accidentally hit the ball.

Childress sucks and should transfer....and you should take a nosedive off the upper deck at Fenway.

I'll chalk this one up to alcohol and disappointment, but you should really step away from the keyboard.

He actually got the ball.

Seth Davis trashed the officials on that call, said absolutely wrong. If you are reaching for the ball it's not a flagrant. It was a 4 point play. We lost because of poor defense but that play sealed.

lol...I immediately thought it was a trip/foul....because it was....i have no doubt that he was reaching for the ball, but once it was past him he legit grabbed the guy's ankle and let go.

He's an idiot for that.

So we need a new app to use the WF app to listen to the game?

lol...I immediately thought it was a trip/foul....because it was....i have no doubt that he was reaching for the ball, but once it was past him he legit grabbed the guy's ankle and let go.

He's an idiot for that.

Made a play on the ball, didn't 'grab' ankle, hit it but did not grab it.

I think you simply have to try Moore for a couple of minutes with the way they were driving with impunity. It does worry me that maybe he has told Danny he wants to transfer so Danny isn't playing him? If he is smart he should look at what Danny did for collins and get to WORK.

Woods was simply off - if he shoots reasonably at all we win.

Back