• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duncan's Grocery Store Commerials

Tim also has been doing commercials in SA for the Gunn dealerships for several years now - king of the "1 simple price".

Re: HEB commercials, the best ones were a while back when Clemens and Pettite teamed up - quite funny (before Andy "misremembered" and The Rocket turned his back on him).

Tim IS The Man here in SA......:thumbsup:

Others:

Duncan's been doing these commercials for years. If you youtube search "Tim Duncan HEB" you'll find a ton of them.

Tim IS The Man here in SA......:thumbsup:

I was at the local dog park this weekend and met a woman with a huge lab who had a collar with a 210 area code phone number. So I asked her if she was from SA, to which she said yes. I said, "I had some classes in college with a pretty popular guy in San Antonio... Timmy." She looked at me and shook her head and asked, "who? Is he an athlete?" "Uh, my husband and I aren't really into sports."

Never heard of DRob either. Amazing.

DRose sprained his wrist and broke a finger filming that commercial.

So I just wasted 15 minutes watching HEB commercials. They are really funny.

I was at the local dog park this weekend and met a woman with a huge lab who had a collar with a 210 area code phone number. So I asked her if she was from SA, to which she said yes. I said, "I had some classes in college with a pretty popular guy in San Antonio... Timmy." She looked at me and shook her head and asked, "who? Is he an athlete?" "Uh, my husband and I aren't really into sports."

Never heard of DRob either. Amazing.

Yeah, we do have some "dumb asses" here in SA...what can I say? They must not watch TV either....:eek:

Exactly. These east coasters don't even know.

Little do they know that the Butt family is an icon here in Texas.....as well as 1 of the richest families - Charles Butt, the family patriarch, is worth $11 billion.....

Back