• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EA Sports lawsuit

Damn, definitely lived at a different address when I entered this. Hope it somehow redirects here correctly.

for not making a new NCAA football game next year my compensation will need to be some kind of blood debt. preferably the first player to sue EA over this bullshit. i get kinda melodramatic every time i play now cause i know ill be playing with tanner, camp, and nikita for however many years until they make a new one...

Got mine for $37.92 today. Was getting worried that I had forgotten to fill in the form.

for not making a new NCAA football game next year my compensation will need to be some kind of blood debt. preferably the first player to sue EA over this bullshit. i get kinda melodramatic every time i play now cause i know ill be playing with tanner, camp, and nikita for however many years until they make a new one...

This settlement has nothing to do with the player suit.

Back