• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Eastbound and Down

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
Character rockin' a Wake t-shirt on the show.

And now wearing a Wake visor.

funny that the character wearing the Wake stuff is a pretentious chach...

That episode was great. Kenny taking down Dontel and calling him a milk dud was hilarious.

Character rockin' a Wake t-shirt on the show.

And now wearing a Wake visor.

Actor was Tim Heidecker from Tim and Eric, among other things.

I wonder if the wake shirt is because of McBride and Hill's connections to Winston, via UNCSA.

I wonder if the wake shirt is because of McBride and Hill's connections to Winston, via UNCSA.

No need to wonder. It is. Just like there's a reason the show has been set in Shelby (actually, a fictionalized version of Shelby shot in Wilmington) and Myrtle Beach and filmed in Wilmington.

Last edited:
I thought that ones one of the best episodes and definitely one of my favorites.

No need to wonder. It is. Just like there's a reason the show has been set in Shelby (actually, a fictionalized version of Shelby shot in Wilmington) and Myrtle Beach and filmed in Wilmington.

there were some scenes that were shot in Myrtle, he's been down here the last two years

he lived in concord for a while too, where he filmed foot fist way and partied

#woooo
#junior!!88!!!1!!1!!
#avettbros
#about30milesnorthofhops

Last edited:
Haha was about to post this but happy to see that y'all caught it. Don't see Wake references in mainstream media all that often.

Actor was Tim Heidecker from Tim and Eric, among other things.

Probably, but Shabooms definitely was.

Haha was about to post this but happy to see that y'all caught it. Don't see Wake references in mainstream media all that often.
It's even more glorious that the fight over Wellman/Bz will be forever immortalized on film........haters and message board pettiness! LOL.

Kenny Powers would climb up into Wait's steeple and piss down on Wellman and [Redacted]. Then he would demand the Trustees make him the MFCEO of Wake. "Gettin' these fucking Deacs back on the goddamn right path, motherfuckers. Suck my balls."

Danny McBride, however, might not.

I missed the message board refererence. What was that?

Back