• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ECU whips UNC 70-41

Agreed but my inner Buddhist says I shouldn't gloat about other's blowouts this year...

No gloating here. Just a statement of fact. I didn't even mention how actually having to attend class has adversely affected the UNC football team.

I'm thinking the ACC should move the Holes to Notre Dame status. They are an embarrassment and bring nothing to the football table.

Wake should schedule App St. as their instate OCC rival; NCSU should do same with Charlotte; and leave the Holes for ECU.

Was down close to the UNC bench. Lots of defeated guys. Especially when they realized the whole stadium was chanting for 70. Shame, 5 points shy of a program record.

The Carolina radio guys were lamenting that they wished they could recruit the kind of players the Pirates have. Funny thing is, the Pirates were missing one of their better receivers due to a student code of conduct violation. :wiggle:

The Carolina radio guys were lamenting that they wished they could recruit the kind of players the Pirates have. Funny thing is, the Pirates were missing one of their better receivers due to a student code of conduct violation. :wiggle:

The Swahili requirement is a huge burden.

Had a good buddy tell me the two things holding them back to the the 4-2-5 and stringent academic requirements. I didn't respond to the text.

I'm finding it difficult to give 2 shites about ACC football this year. We are awful. Md@Alaska left. VT is mediocre at best with a bad QB. UVA is actually improved but has no QB. And F$U/Clemson was a bit of a snoozefest (am I the only 1 tired of Jameis?). I turned it to the Roosevelts after a while. I can't even take much joy watching State and UNC suck.

16 teams that played against unc hoops last year scored less points

When getting thrashed it's always best to attempt to take the moral high ground. Alternatively, you can bring up games from 50 years ago when the players wore leather hats instead of helmets to show just how dominant historically you've been over these weaklings. Give it a rest UNC.

I'm finding it difficult to give 2 shites about ACC football this year. We are awful. Md@Alaska left. VT is mediocre at best with a bad QB. UVA is actually improved but has no QB. And F$U/Clemson was a bit of a snoozefest (am I the only 1 tired of Jameis?). I turned it to the Roosevelts after a while. I can't even take much joy watching State and UNC suck.

I'm with you.

Back