• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Engraved Glassware/Barware

TexasDeac10

Alphonso Smith
Reaction score
This may be a long shot, but I'm hoping the Pit can lend me a hand with some gift shopping.

I'm looking to get someone an engraved/monogrammed rocks glass. I'd like to be fairly nice quality, but not Waterford or anything. I have a budget in mind of about $30-40. I only need one, and most outlets (Nordstrom, Williams Sonoma, etc.) want to sell me a set of 4. The google machine has returned tons of results, but I haven't found many that are useful.

Has anyone purchased something like this before? Any ideas on good outlets for this type of thing? I really appreciate any insight.

Look in the seatback pocket in front of you. SkyMall usually has this sort of thing. But yeah, I think the "minimum 4" thing is going to get you. Probably costs more to have 1 done than a set of 4 on order.

Maybe a stupid question but what would someone do with one rocks glass? Gotta get at least two.

Look in the seatback pocket in front of you. SkyMall usually has this sort of thing. But yeah, I think the "minimum 4" thing is going to get you. Probably costs more to have 1 done than a set of 4 on order.

Yep. Its not really worth it to produce the product unless you sell four.

Texas let me know if you want to purchase through us. I can get you like a 40% discount, I think. Plus we're in Austin so it would be there in a day or two.

Buy the glasses separately and take them to things remembered and have them do it.

If you go to an actual Williams Sonoma store you can buy singles. But you should at least get two. And skip the monogramming. Monogramming is gay.

Maybe a stupid question but what would someone do with one rocks glass? Gotta get at least two.

Not a stupid question, but this is definitely an odd situation. It's for a judge who needs a glass for water while he hears argument. Most judges around here have an engraved glass (not necessarily a rocks glass, but something like it) that they keep on their bench for water.

So I could get him four, but that would be a little silly. He might keep the rest of them in his chambers, I guess.

Yeah, I'm the only one who drinks out of rocks glasses in my house (95% of the time) and I have four of them. I did have some older ones which were monogrammed but I was utterly unaware it was reflecting my fucking sexuality. Never thought about it while banging chicks in the hottub or couch and sipping some John Powers or Crown Royal. I'm so behind the times. Who knew? Having fucking initials on your highball glass means you're gay. Brilliant. It wasn't the dick in your mouth or up your ass which did that. It was your drink glass.

Glad those damn things finally broke. Wouldn't want to be gay.

I got six monogrammed rocks glasses for my wake graduation. I'm down to one. They're awesome.

Buying a single cocktail glasses is lame. There I said it.

Who wants just one? Gotta have at least four so you can break them out with friends and be awesome.

I got six monogrammed rocks glasses for my wake graduation. I'm down to one. They're awesome.

Cocksucker. Got monogrammed glasses? This fucking guy does:

And tagger, you gotta do better than that. I self-tag with 5 times better shit. I ate your mom is what I did. Out yourself for some negrep be a pussy pseudo-man. C'mon, Charley. Time to take your whoopin'.

Last edited:
Back