• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ESPN Classic Alert!

Wake was the only team in the country that could beat UNC in 2005. Such a shame we couldn't do the things we needed to do to beat West VA.

God I love the 2005 team.. So balanced. It gives me chills remembering how amazing the Joel was that night..

Vitale during the 2005 game: "this has got to be the hoops capital of the world here at wake forest tonight!!"

Flash forward to today we arent even the "hoops capital" of the triad... fml

...probably not even the hoops capital of Winston as Reynolds HS would give us a run for our money.

Thanks for the reminder. My youngest was a manager on this UNC team, so I want to record it. One of my favorite memories was meeting him on the floor before the game and then watching the Deacs pull a major upset.

different world in many ways.

One of my favorite memories of that game is just how badly CP3 outplayed Felton. Remember the old Paul vs. Felton debates? They pretty much stopped forever after that game.

Back