• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft - Supplemental Draft Time! Losers Go First

Biff's next PM'd pick is still available. Should I go ahead and throw it out there?

I'd text him but I wouldn't want Mrs. Tannen to recognize my number this late at night

Don't worry. She's over it.

Is RSF still around? I'll text him if he sent me his digits. Trying to pick last so that Vad can wake up in 2-3 hours and keep this thing going.

RSF has to get up early in the morning to drive 20 minutes to the train so he can ride two hours to his job.

Yeah, text him.

EURO 2016 Fantasy Draft Has Begun! POST YOUR DRAFT PICKS HERE

No info for RSF. Hopefully his cat throws up on him and then he checks the boards to see if he can creep on a RTQ CT post in which she "convinces" herself that another dude doesn't like her.

No info for RSF. Hopefully his cat throws up on him and then he checks the boards to see if he can creep on a RTQ CT post in which she "convinces" herself that another dude doesn't like her.

Then he broke the rules. Didn't you tell everyone to send you their mobile number ? If so, we can pick for him in an hour and get Vad to pick. BTW, it's 5:45 in Vadland right now. He's about to get up, do a bong hit, shower, bang his wife, go out for espresso, come back and open this thread and wonder why RSF hasn't picked yet.

Brasky, we have to pick for RSF !

Nah he didn't. I have his email, plus the draft technically only runs from 9-9.

I'll be up at 7:30 Central in case y'all wanna PM or text your picks ahead of time like today.

We'll stop at that.

It's past midnight in NC and DV7 is up. He should get his pick in early.

Made a good early look for everyone's squad.
If you had a bench player or not enough players to fill a certain line I made due best I could.
ONW, FUThead and Fifa were both void of Dragovic and Yarmolenko for some reason...

http://imgur.com/a/vE1lI

Last edited:
Made a good early look for everyone's squad.
If you had a bench player or not enough players to fill a certain line I made due best I could.
ONW, FUThead and Fifa were both void of Dragovic and Yarmolenko for some reason...

http://imgur.com/a/vE1lI

Awesome, thanks.

I like my team with the caveat that if these guys don't play I'm in trouble (obviously). Spain going false nine and dropping Morata, Martial being dropped to play Payet, Coman not seeing the field, Kovacic being in over his head, etc.

There's like 3 or 4 value picks I see floating around that I really want. I'm sure I'm going to take the wrong one.

Has anybody texted DV7 ? I they haven't I will do it.

Back