• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Your comment is dumber now than it was when you made it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The logical reasons for wanting a black president were and are numerous.

Who would consider race as a factor for voting? Sounds pretty dumb and ignorant to me. My comment stands.

Seems weird to say the people who voted for the black candidate considered race but the people who didn't vote for the black candidate didn't consider race.

Seems weird to say the people who voted for the black candidate considered race but the people who didn't vote for the black candidate didn't consider race.

Why? If you voted for a black candidate using race as a factor, that is a racist vote. If you voted for a candidate because of his political beliefs, regardless of which party or race he is, then that isn't racist. MDMH clearly used race as a factor as per his own statement.

Ok. I'll entertain this. How is what I said racist?

Why? If you voted for a black candidate using race as a factor, that is a racist vote. If you voted for a candidate because of his political beliefs, regardless of which party or race he is, then that isn't racist. MDMH clearly used race as a factor as per his own statement.

So it's impossible to vote against a black candidate or for a white candidate using race as a factor?

MDMH, where you a Herman Cain supporter?

So it's impossible to vote against a black candidate or for a white candidate using race as a factor?

No. If I were choosing between two equally qualified candidates for nearly any political position I would probably always pick the minority candidate. Herman Cain was not equally qualified IMO

Black people voted 95% for the black candidate. White people did not vote 95% against the black candidate.

I think the black vote for Clinton was about 95% too.

Or 85%.

Last edited:
Black people voted 95% for the black candidate. White people did not vote 95% against the black candidate.

This may be one of the dumbest posts EVER.

In 2000, the WHITE, SOUTHERN Al Gore got 92% of the black vote. Even the whiter than whiter rich guy, Kerry got 88% of the black vote.

Thus Obama only got a little more than they did.

#getoffbobslawn

I think the black vote for Clinton was about 95% too.

Or 85%.

Bill? Yes.

bkf always seems to forget that In 2008 Hillary polled better with black voters than white voters until January.

Obama didn't do much better than most Dems among black voters. If anybody wants to compare how Obama did with white voters compared to past Dems, I'd be interested.

Seven months left in his second term and people are still arguing Obama isn't qualified to be president while believing other people are biased due to his race.

13062407_10154745632328362_5218077710710832089_n.jpg

This is from a suggested group on my facebook called "Democrats for Trump over Hillary". I am not voting for Trump under any circumstances, but I felt this was worth sharing because of the possibly unintended insult that results from the handwriting. Can't tell if its on purpose or not.

13062407_10154745632328362_5218077710710832089_n.jpg

This is from a suggested group on my facebook called "Democrats for Trump over Hillary". I am not voting for Trump under any circumstances, but I felt this was worth sharing because of the possibly unintended insult that results from the handwriting. Can't tell if its on purpose or not.

Kerning.

No, it certainly is not impossible and I'm sure plenty of people do vote either of those ways because of race, which are racist votes. But that racist vote is not any more or less of a racist vote than someone voting for the black candidate or against the white candidate by using race as a factor.

No. If I were choosing between two equally qualified candidates for nearly any political position I would probably always pick the minority candidate.

So, in my opinion, that is a racist vote. No two candidates are ever "equally qualified" on every single issue, so if you jump race over any issue at all (even if you like one person's name better) then it is a racist vote.

Back