• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

I'm not calling you a rube, but this is the level of discourse we're dealing with when we point out legitimate problems with Trump's America. Maybe Republican voters arent actively pushing an anti-intellectual agenda, but its clear that they don't really give a fuck whether or not the people in charge are educated.

They would probably consider that if they didn't find a candidate that checked box number one "Friendly to the Oil/Natural Gas/Coal Industry"

Are they professors and secretary of energy at the same time? Is this typical for cabinet members?

I'm not calling you a rube, but this is the level of discourse we're dealing with when we point out legitimate problems with Trump's America. Maybe Republican voters arent actively pushing an anti-intellectual agenda, but its clear that they don't really give a fuck whether or not the people in charge are educated.

Meh, the guy is baiting for that level of discourse by choosing the pictures he did, and cherry picking one class Perry took. Sam almost definitely is a chach.

Meh, the guy is baiting for that level of discourse by choosing the pictures he did, and cherry picking one class Perry took. Sam almost definitely is a chach.

Well he was also a C student at Texas A&M, looking at his transcript. A D in MEATS is just the funniest of those.

Well he was also a C student at Texas A&M, looking at his transcript. A D in MEATS is just the funniest of those.

Fourteen head of cattle graduated with honors from Texas A & M the same year Perry graduated.

Perry is a moron. Her wears glasses, because he thinks they make him look smarter.

CzscMejUkAA3uLy.jpg

I see three elitists and one man of the people.

Saw this on reddit:
"My friend's liberal dead called me a 'dumbass' for thinking Trump would win. He lost the bet."
ixs7t279i74y.jpg

Saw this on a message board:

If Trump ends/cuts Russian sanctions should he be impeached?
Since there is no longer any question whether Russia and Putin were involved in hacking the DNC and others for the purpose of impacting our election, if Trump lowers or eliminates any or all of the sanctions against Russia should he immediately impeached?

By dropping one penny, one Euro or one ruble of sanctions, he will effectively have incentivized Russia's act of war against our country.

Before anyone asks, if the CIA does the same thing our target has every right to sanction the US.

Saw this on a message board:

If Trump ends/cuts Russian sanctions should he be impeached?
Since there is no longer any question whether Russia and Putin were involved in hacking the DNC and others for the purpose of impacting our election, if Trump lowers or eliminates any or all of the sanctions against Russia should he immediately impeached?

By dropping one penny, one Euro or one ruble of sanctions, he will effectively have incentivized Russia's act of war against our country.

Before anyone asks, if the CIA does the same thing our target has every right to sanction the US.

That is some crazy stuff.

Donald Trump has won!
He has attained the necessary electoral votes which puts him in as president of these United States!
Everyone quit griping and hollering and moaning and saying how unqualified he is. He has a more decent family than 90% of families that I observe! If you really pay attention to what he says at some point I believe most people have to say that he is sincere in his desire to help bring America back to greatness and restore it to a political power which is respected and yet feared in a manner of speaking in the world!
I am happy and I am excited that he made it!
Praise the Lord most of all for our being delivered into the hands of someone who will work to get us back to where we should be!

Back