• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

screen_shot_2017-01-31_at_10.30.48_pm_0.png
Would rather watch two flies fuck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"our" new daddy. I'm not going through this alone. You guys can gloat all you want, but Trump is your President Kardashian too.

Silly fool only liberals compare a president as being a parent to the citizens.
I thought you were in on the joke.

2prv38y.png

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

It's no Two Corinthians, but Matthew has some good advice.

not sure where to put this but I guess this thread is as good as any: Just went over to foxnews website to see what their take was on the Bowling Green Massacre story and (surprise) there was nothing about it on their site. There was this important story though: Bruce Springsteen says he is embarrassed to be an American.

Fox News still isn't covering it.

Back