• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

19875678_127266264536161_3738576115770457053_n.jpg

In response to the Alt-Right's peaceful demonstration in support of the Lee Monument on May 13th, the City of Charlottesville and roving mobs of Antifa have cracked down on the First Amendment rights of conservatives and right wing activists. They have threatened our families, harassed our employers and tried to drive us from public spaces with threats of intimidation. We are not afraid. You will not divide us.

This is an event which seeks to unify the right-wing against a totalitarian Communist crackdown, to speak out against displacement level immigration policies in the United States and Europe and to affirm the right of Southerners and white people to organize for their interests just like any other group is able to do, free of persecution.

There is a crazy person on my feed.

^^^

peaceful demonstration...is that the one where the skinheads, motorcycle gangs and kkk brought automatic rifles and the like to "protect" the monument?

whats the story with the old guy grimacing and making faces while Trump speaks? Anyone know?

hah, I couldn't have picked out Buzz Aldrin from a lineup! I have read plenty about him but have never actually seen what he looks like currently. Shows you the limitations of reading compared to the all powerful television:)

Inject marijuana? IV even...I have never heard of such a thing.

Back