• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia: CIVS WIN!

It's my response to players more concerned about proving I played poorly in past games than whether or not I'm Mafia in this game.

I'm happy to dwell on the present but in order to clear myself in this game, I have to dwell in the past.

If people are going to lynch me based on the past, I have to clear myself past on the past.

Take a minute, man. Maybe sit out the next couple of plays to calm down?

Jtp, can you clarify, did you make a hit on PH last night? Because that's how I read it which means very likely chance PH is mafia.

As I stated before, no chance a random angel or bg would try and save ph n1.

I hate a hit that will kill him in 2 nights. So. Night 3 he should should.

If Ph has a role that activates after 2 or 3 days and jtp knows that, jtp could fake claim to protect ph.

Then it would make more sense to vote JTP. Doesn't make sense to me though, no one was really fighting for PH to live yesterday I don't think. Kinda flailing around like a beached gnarlywhal (rekt).

Just realized I didn't actually vote SD3 when I said I liked Da's vote on him.

If Ph has a role that activates after 2 or 3 days and jtp knows that, jtp could fake claim to protect ph.

Unless that role is an automatic win, which it most certainly is not, then this makes no sense.

switch to loki

You aren't this stupid, so I have to assume you are a bad guy.

Then it would make more sense to vote JTP. Doesn't make sense to me though, no one was really fighting for PH to live yesterday I don't think. Kinda flailing around like a beached gnarlywhal (rekt).

Maybe. But if Ph has no wait x nights and then have powers we kill jtp who might actually be useful.

I feel dirty even typing that.

Catching up on some stuff after having to worry about the past.

This makes no sense. There's no reason to vig me and there's less reason for anybody to save me. I guess somebody bought the idea that I'm a civ special. I'm not.

You give the mafia the ability to hide behind you in an end game.

It's a win win.

RIP

Unless that role is an automatic win, which it most certainly is not, then this makes no sense.

switch to loki

You aren't this stupid, so I have to assume you are a bad guy.

You'd be surprised how stupid I am.

It would be quite the leap to sacrifice half your mafia to protect 1 for 2 nights. At least at this stage of the game anyway. I guess I'm overthinking this.

I'm pretty sure JTP is just making things up... or is a miller. Not sure yet.

I think he simply wasted a vig.

Note: I am overtly single quoting now instead of my usual multiquoting in order to maximize post counts instead of posting efficiently.

You'd be surprised how stupid I am.

It would be quite the leap to sacrifice half your mafia to protect 1 for 2 nights. At least at this stage of the game anyway. I guess I'm overthinking this.

OK, I like this response.

switch back to smidgey-smudge

I think he simply wasted a vig.

Note: I am overtly single quoting now instead of my usual multiquoting in order to maximize post counts instead of posting efficiently.

it's hard to waste them when I have unlimited supply!

Loki is posting more/more valuable content than ever before.

***Eagles*** is mafia.

Gouda isn't hostile to civs at this point.

Agree with Knight. Hi Knight. We agree.

Through 586:

Code:
Ph	4	Nonny, BYM, Smidge, Gouda
Smidge	4	Loki, Ph, Kory, DV7
Damo	3	Timdunk, Gooner, Redwing
Boston	2	Damo, Ryala
Da	2	Eagles, Tejas
Loki	2	Rommy, Decay
SD3	2	Da, Chic
Eagles	1	Knight
Gooner	1	Toogs
JTP	1	Tsy
Tsy	1	Boston

YTV: SD3, JTP

Last edited:
Loki is posting more/more valuable content than ever before.

***Eagles*** is mafia.

Gouda isn't hostile to civs at this point.

Gnarlywhals are hostile to everyone.

Back