• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia: CIVS WIN!

ROMMY

you better start 'splainin better or you are TOTES dead night 6 bro. I PROMISE

The songs are meaningless. My role probably only mattered if i visited Chaos, or another player like him

I never investigated Tsy

It is nice that he has gone quiet now though

see guys, I got rommy to explain.

kinda.

he is still lying about something

I would favor tsy because you have potentially caught him in a lie. I still favor ryala, myself.

Feel free to lynch me, as I've done all I can. I came out, and da and/or tim could verify and clear me, but they're choosing not to. The other option would be whoever is searching for me to claim as well, which I don't see happening.

I look forward to seeing the response when what rommy has claimed comes back as the lie though.

Feel free to lynch me, as I've done all I can. I came out, and da and/or tim could verify and clear me, but they're choosing not to. The other option would be whoever is searching for me to claim as well, which I don't see happening.

I look forward to seeing the response when what rommy has claimed comes back as the lie though.

Forlorn tsy is forlorn

Back