• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia: CIVS WIN!

Eagles is mafia. No majos which sucks, but at least the lunch rounds are usually slow. Run him up. I bet he is mafia 3, since his magnum opus posts only talked about whether players were in Mafia 1 or 2.

Eagles is mafia. No majos which sucks, but at least the lunch rounds are usually slow. Run him up. I bet he is mafia 3, since his magnum opus posts only talked about whether players were in Mafia 1 or 2.

BOOM.

I also nailed eagles d1.

Damo is probably a different mafia based on the stuff I was getting ready to post last night before I got drunk and stopped trying (the non-bragging shit 1417)

Also, time to go back and see who was criticizing me when I was bringing up lynching eagles as I had a lean on him being mafia and didn't think we could trust his lists until we knew his true alignment.

So clarifying, did you ever see any previous actions from Eagles?

No, there were 0. Which is fucking unbelievable. I was the point where I assumed he is unwatchable or being hidden or something.

Uh oh. This is going to go poorly.

I'll out it. I'm watcher. Was on eagles every night until last night. Watched eagles kill ryala last night.

that would mean you were a tracker. so you're lying

Damo is probably a different mafia based on the stuff I was getting ready to post last night before I got drunk and stopped trying (the non-bragging shit 1417)
If Eagles is the mafia that actually made the kill last night as gouda says he watched, I think it is still very likely damo is mafia with Chic as I noted in my earlier post.

Also, time to go back and see who was criticizing me when I was bringing up lynching eagles as I had a lean on him being mafia and didn't think we could trust his lists until we knew his true alignment.

I was. I think his lists are probably still good.

I'm actually mafia1. I'm also the roleblocker who has been targeting people I suspect of being nonciv. I blocked chic n1 and she never posted she was blocked in thread. Blocked Boston & deac6 and redwing last night. Hit doofus n1 because I thought he was Mafia. Hit ryala last night because I thought he was Mafia. My Mafia is literally functioning as a civ-extension right now, including with who is being targeted at night. Killing me this round would be very silly since we have the most Mafia left given who I'm targeting.

WTF are you talking about? Different mafia from who? I'm a vanilla civ. Knight gave me two investigations. Deac6, civ, Eagles, mafia.

Gouda has said he has watched eagles and been surprised nobody visited eagles all game. He also has said that he saw eagles kill ryala. Both cannot be true. He cannot be a tracker and a watcher.

***gouda***

My hit last night was delayed until tonight. and I don't get my hit tonight. So.

Nonny you will die night 7? I think. Ya.

RIP.

Back