• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia: CIVS WIN!

hold on. if nonny visited deac6 last night, that makes him non-eagles mafia. we lynch nonny today, have preston choose eagles mafia, and we are down to 1 mafia left

Preston just died dumb dumb.

Also you're on eagles mafia.

Can confirm Jtp is not maf3. Thought Nonny was supposed to be dead last night so I didn't RB him.

I'm not sure if I have an argument to live anymore. I tried. I'll think about it and decide and let you know. Probably makes sense to kill me. Look how reasonable I am.

Ahh, should be a final fun game. My goal there was to hit Preston and lead to chaos tonight. But instead, I'm now going to try and make the end game as much fun for you guys as possible. TimDunk is Eagles' teammate. We know this because my actual role is I could choose a player to copycat each night, and then Tsy would get to use that power.

On night 3 i believe, we chose Timdunk to use the copycat. That gave us the power to do what we did to JTP, which is delay his power for a night. Hence the craziness. When Eagles came out with his team's roles, it confirmed what we believed that Tim is his teammate.

Eagles will try to convince you guys you should leave him and Tim alive in hopes that RNG puts them as your teammates but don't trust that. You need to start narrowing them down as they're too powerful. You don't want it to come down to only getting one or two correct guesses to win the game.

Lynch eagles today, I get Vig'd tonight, lynch Timdunk the next day and it's now Civs + 1 mafia member vs 1 mafia and almost game over.

Thanks for the help. By the way, your team's delayed RB is the reason we now have to kill you. So good job.

I'm not sure if I have an argument to live anymore. I tried. I'll think about it and decide and let you know. Probably makes sense to kill me. Look how reasonable I am.
Coming to a theater near you, Eagles' explanation:

"You guys should lynch x today and keep me and Timdunk alive. When Nonny dies by vig tonight, we then have a 50% shot of being on your team. If we are on your team, we then have enough known civs to pick off the unknowns and guarantee a victory!"

Ahh, should be a final fun game. My goal there was to hit Preston and lead to chaos tonight. But instead, I'm now going to try and make the end game as much fun for you guys as possible. TimDunk is Eagles' teammate. We know this because my actual role is I could choose a player to copycat each night, and then Tsy would get to use that power.

On night 3 i believe, we chose Timdunk to use the copycat. That gave us the power to do what we did to JTP, which is delay his power for a night. Hence the craziness. When Eagles came out with his team's roles, it confirmed what we believed that Tim is his teammate.

Eagles will try to convince you guys you should leave him and Tim alive in hopes that RNG puts them as your teammates but don't trust that. You need to start narrowing them down as they're too powerful. You don't want it to come down to only getting one or two correct guesses to win the game.

Lynch eagles today, I get Vig'd tonight, lynch Timdunk the next day and it's now Civs + 1 mafia member vs 1 mafia and almost game over.

Thanks bra. Can you explain why I was rb 2 nights ago?

He keeps killing and targeting civs. Figured he probably wasn't mafia2 given Tejas' role but could've been mafia3.

Let's be real pH and useless.

I made the wrong choice on my xoin flip between Boston and damo, sorry Boston.

And I hit mafia Nonny.

Stop making IP lies. Dad.

Coming to a theater near you, Eagles' explanation:

"You guys should lynch x today and keep me and Timdunk alive. When Nonny dies by vig tonight, we then have a 50% shot of being on your team. If we are on your team, we then have enough known civs to pick off the unknowns and guarantee a victory!"
But the problem here is if RNG puts Eagles' team against you guys, it is then a numbers race to pick off Eagles and Tim, while they use their powers. And then civs only have maybe one or two chances to miss.

I need to turn auto correct back on. This Google keyboard sucks dick.

Let's be real pH and useless.

I made the wrong choice on my xoin flip between Boston and damo, sorry Boston.

And I hit mafia Nonny.

Stop making IP lies. Dad.
To be fair, and you admitted this, you hit me because of Eagles' faux analysis that claimed I was most likely mafia 1 teammate. But results, not process, right?

Also, before I leave for the night, can people confirm they have seen my post about Timdunk. We are 100% sure he is one of Eagle's teammates. You're welcome.

Back