• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

Knight - you know I had a hearing this morning. Why are you asking where I'm at

Forgot. My bad. btw, I've got court at 2:30pm today.

doesn't matter. blue is referencing outside of game material that was misremembered, and then changing the outside reference. blue is also only responding to posts with his name in them or a one-off banter post at timdunk that at the time it was posted was in response to tim's post from many posts prior to the current state of the game when he made the post. typical maf level 1 behavior.

Truth.

I havent read the past 9 pages, but someone tell me why I shouldnt vote for SD3 here?

Rommy please keep your posts to under 30 words thanks

Not mafia.

I'm done civ-leaning people for that garbage. But it was from his phone, so he might have been tripping cause deadline approaching and wasn't in chad with his buddies.

Code:
THROUGH POST #446

Nonny	4	Gouda, Knight, JTP, Manning
SD3	4	Bym, Timdunk, Tejas, Redwing
Knight	3	Townie, SD3, Ph
Mdmh	3	Kory, Tic, DV7
Blue	2	Doofus, Rommy
Gouda	2	Smidge, Smoove
Smidge	2	Mdmh, Nonny
Doofus	1	Chaos
Rommy	1	Blue
Smoove	1	Lokis
Tejas	1	Toogs
Townie	1	DF09

YTV: Da, Damo, Eagles

I'm done civ-leaning people for that garbage. But it was from his phone, so he might have been tripping cause deadline approaching and wasn't in chad with his buddies.

I dunno man, he's kinda new. If he were mafia, I'm sure that he'd be asking that kind of thing in chat. Kinda screams, "I'm civ special and I don't want to fuck up the game, but I don't have anyone to ask."

Eagles holding his vote. HMMM

Still probably switching off him. To killshot

5 minutes.

Code:
THROUGH POST #458

SD3	5	Bym, Timdunk, Tejas, Redwing, Da
Nonny	4	Gouda, Knight, JTP, Manning
Knight	3	Townie, SD3, Ph
Mdmh	3	Kory, Tic, DV7
Blue	2	Doofus, Rommy
Gouda	2	Smidge, Smoove
Smidge	2	Mdmh, Nonny