• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

What's your power rommy? Do you have unlimited vig kills??

unlimited 50% chance vigs. gotta know who i am killing during the days. if i vote maf at the end of a day, i increase my odds 10%, so had blue been maf, i would be sitting with 60% vigs right now but alas, he was civ.

Who ran the start on dv3 or whatever his name is yesterrday?

Not sure if I'd be using RB if I were maf when you know there has to be watchers/trackers out there.

In the last game, did multiple mafias get the opportunities to use powers at night or does it run Maf 1 N1, Maf 2 N2, etc?

If a civ RB RB'd either Gouda or I, then that's probably not smart IMO.

Not sure if I'd be using RB if I were maf when you know there has to be watchers/trackers out there.

Two RBs in N1.

With 3 mafia teams there is likely to be some cross hits and night traffic. A little safer with all those teams and with 30 players to choose from

In the last game, did multiple mafias get the opportunities to use powers at night or does it run Maf 1 N1, Maf 2 N2, etc?

If a civ RB RB'd either Gouda or I, then that's probably not smart IMO.

Assume only the hit alternates...like in every other game we have ever played

Weird post

Back