• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

Code:
THROUGH POST #768

Kory	4	Redwing, Bym, Rommy, Tejas
Tejas	4	Jtp, Toogs, Manning, Mdmh
DV7	3	Gouda, Knight, Damo
Mdmh	2	Kory, Dv7
Ph	2	Df09, Doofus
Smidge	2	Nonny, Timdunk
Damo	1	Townie
Doofus	1	Eagles
Eagles	1	Chaos
Smoove	1	Lokis
Timdunk	1	Ph

YTV: Smidge, Smoove, Tic

***Tejas***

This should put him one ahead. This could very easily just be noob Kory rather than mafia Kory. If he's mafia, we'll realize it soon enough.

Why vote for someone with no votes this late in the round, instead of making a call about the several players at the top of the votes?

truth? i'm shit at this game. you're thinking along the lines of someone who's played more than twice?

Less relevant in multi maf

Mdmh looks bad too.
lol. Sure thing boss. If tejas is maf then I think you and nonny look bad. If he is civ than timdunk looks bad.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

damo is maf. probably with mdmh

liz-lemon-oh-brother.gif

A little over 10 minutes left. Please have night moves ready; I have a meeting at 2p ET, so I need to try to make this night a little tighter. Factions should PM me their moves; I'd like to not cycle through the chatzys if I can help it. Thank you to those of you who have left contingency actions with me.

"Kory looks poop so better pile on the guy he is voting for" - DV7 logic

there are multiple mafias. allow me to show my work...

Ok, based on my hhunch about the coordination and the fact that gouda isn't going to get got, im switching to ***Tejas***

"I want to vote for X, but other people are voting for Y, so I'll vote for that guy instead."

Would it help for civs to list their roles/names? So that if 2 people claim the same name then you know that one of them is lying.

From the OP:
Each of these factions has been given a list of "safe claims": characters that are not actually in the game, but that they may choose to impersonate as necessary.

Knowing this, just seems like a "here is an idea that could make me look like a helpful civ!"

I think switching that late makes it even worse, but I'm not going to keep piling on right now. I want to see what other players notice

"I want to see what theory seems good enough to ride on so I don't get heat in case it is wrong."

----------------

IF mdmh is mafia, that doesn't clear me since there are multiple mafias. But I'm pretty damn sure that this as well as his awful day 1 means he is in one of the three factions.

Back