• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

Tinker Tom (The Railroad, Gunsmith), aka TenaciousKory, has died.

TINKER TOM (THE RAILROAD, Quartermaster)

You are Tinker Tom, the Railroad’s quartermaster. You have become known in the Railroad for your ability to craft weapon and armor improvements out of seeming scrap. In this game, each night, you may select one non-Railroad person to receive a gun, which they will have the option to use for a vigilante hit on the following night.

Sun rises over the Commonwealth ONCE MORE.

Paladin Danse (Brotherhood of Steel, Decaying Super-RB), aka deacvision7, did not make it through the night alive.

PALADIN DANSE (B.O.S., Decaying Super RB): DEACVISION7

You are Paladin Danse, a Brotherhood of Steel soldier who discovers after years of serving the Brotherhood that he is actually a synth, the thing that the Brotherhood claims to hate most. Before that realization is made, you led your team out of the Cambridge Police Station, where you were the only active Brotherhood squad in the Commonwealth.

In this game, you’ll be a decaying roleblocker. For the first three nights of the game, you put your powers to good use, and each night will have the option to roleblock two players of your choosing. After night three, you discover your true past, and while (REDACTED) ultimately allows you to live, you do so as a disgraced former officer, albeit one who is still unflinchingly loyal to the anti-synth Brotherhood.

Last edited:
Additionally, Supervisor Brown (Town, Vanilla Civ), aka AnonymousDeac, is dead.

RedSoxFaithful said:
SUPERVISOR BROWN (TOWN, Vanilla Civ)

You are Supervisor Brown, one of the robot supervisors presiding over Graygarden. In this game, you are a vanilla civ and win with the town.

rommy, you want to claim either of those? Also, dv7, Kory and Tejas looked the worse. Tejas is almost definitely mafia, IMO.

interesting thing is that someone attempted to roleblock me last night too. was a busy night at my house

This post is interesting. BoS had the hit last night, so they obviously didn't hit dv7. JTP is very quick to credit rommy with the kill.

because he said he was going to, big guy.

I was rb last night

I'm assuming that was dv7 though could have been a civ jailer

Back