• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

I like to not read the OP as mafia so I can unintentionally dumb tell clear myself.

So -1 for Damo.

Once tejas claimed kory was fucked absent a claim, which he didn't even attempt. Even with his lame give up post.

Makes me think noob mafia

I could be convinced to go PH or Smidge here. Toogs I guess. Rommy can kill smoov tonight if he doesn't AA

Tim looks good
Chaos looks good

I am enjoying loki and do not have a lean

Eagles' alignment is irrelevant but probably maf

Knight has some work to do tonight, and not just cleaning my balls

JTP hasn't given me the civ boner he has the last few games but ???

Damo playing pretty dumb. Which is usually civ

Doofus had some good reads yesterday

Once tejas claimed kory was fucked absent a claim, which he didn't even attempt. Even with his lame give up post.

Makes me think noob mafia

I could be convinced to go PH or Smidge here. Toogs I guess. Rommy can kill smoov tonight if he doesn't AA

Tim looks good
Chaos looks good

I am enjoying loki and do not have a lean

Eagles' alignment is irrelevant but probably maf

Knight has some work to do tonight, and not just cleaning my balls

What do you make of Chaos voting for tim outta nowhere though? Why do you think he's good? I can't read him

What do you make of Chaos voting for tim outta nowhere though? Why do you think he's good? I can't read him

Tone posts from the overnight. Which I should probably revisit since I don't remember them and alcohol

Tone posts from the overnight. Which I should probably revisit since I don't remember them and alcohol

It's been a while since Chaos played. How do you have a tone read?

Back