• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

NEXT PERSON TO POST ABOUT AA'S IN THREAD GETS AA'D.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IDIOTS.

...carry on

"When the sun rose over the commonwealth"

Sunrise = when day starts
Alright, I dont see why RSF announced Townie dying again after that. That confused me. I was waiting for the announcements to stop to begin posting again.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I thought he was civ. Sorry not sorry

Technically I think I just said doofus wouldn't be faking away and that I could read him once he came back (lol). But maybe I did say he was a civ. I thought his posts were fine once he came back.

Sue me

Find me a better institute candidate

I understand your argument.

But you're wrong. And I am a little disappointed you think I would play that basic.

And we are lynching PH here. I was hoping rommy would shoot him since all of the movement off of him at the buzzer.

Or we can wait for eagles to come back with #LISTS

I understand your argument.

But you're wrong. And I am a little disappointed you think I would play that basic.

And we are lynching PH here. I was hoping rommy would shoot him since all of the movement off of him at the buzzer.

you're tim posts are worse, which helps you a bit cause he isn't gf

I have no idea why a multi mafia game would screw up my tone reads.

Must be a fluke

I was right on smidge at least. Until I listened to that idiot nonny

I have been pretty decent historically reading tim.

The jesus take the wheel post was so civ tim.

And the POTG

I like apologetic gouda. Looks mafia AF though.

That boob link was a nice thing to open at work by the way. Thanks

BYM/Redwing - were you explicitly told each others' alignments?

Back