• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

Which is fair.

I am trying to decide if you, rommy or jtps reaction were the most civ

There is also the possibility all of you are civ but I can't take that chance

question: if im on a mafia, do you think my mafia gets to hit EVERY NIGHT (which is what i've been doing) + twice on our actual faction hit night? cmon

Who was this second mason pair? Are you talking about doofus pairing me and Toogs?

I was told NOT TO DISCUSS when I asked. No one else bothered to ask about the mechanic that has been anonymous to this point and in the last game.

it sucks you are going to have to die eventually due to this error

No he doesn't. The question is really is the rest of his play mafia aligned. I'll admit his votes and defense made me think he was maf before the message deal. So I might have some confirmation bias

Seems weird without a corresponding cop, but I know why he'd hesitate coming out.

The Loki switch to effectively save Doofus was weird.

I switched because I felt stronger about smoove than doofus and I don't think doofus was getting any traction at the time.

Plus according to eagles, I'm mafia with dv7, not doofus.

I mean, I could go for a run on Chaos here if there is hesitation about gouda.

Shoot me if I'm not lynched.

Oh2p18M.gif

Back