• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread: CIVS WIN

I'm ok with Toogs or Eagles dying this round. Pool is crazy small at this point.

I believe Rommy, because there's no way he picks either of those two dudes for a hit.

***Eagles***

Since Brotherhood of Steel has 3 mafia members remaining, they should consider having one of their members come out and have the Sole Survivor choose their mafia to win along side us/become civs. That would potentially narrow down the pool even further. Then we'd be dealing with a tiny pool and finding 3 remaining mafia that is in a 1-2 split.

Hey guys, I know with 100 percent certainty that either gouda or JTP is the last member of the institute.

Tejas, why did you want to back off of Gouda last round. Simply because you didn't want a technical mistake to sentence him?

we lynch one, BOS n2 mafia will kill the other obviously if the one we lynch is wrong, and join civs and its basically ballgame.

Tejas -civ -ss

Bym/rw - claimed civ masons

Tic - reporter lady - seemingly not faction aligned

Rommy - claimed civ vig

we lynch one, BOS n2 mafia will kill the other obviously if the one we lynch is wrong, and join civs and its basically ballgame.

very odd you haven't been paying attention but you are aware that it is a BoS hit tonight

i do not believe you. y u do dis?

I do that in literally every game that I'm a special. I draft a singular order (if I'm a BG or something) or list of eligible people to run down (like if I'm a cop or something) in case I'm not around at night. My schedule is so volatile that it's a necessity. Ask anyone who has modded a game wherein I'm a special (I'm almost never special).

Back