• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Farewell to Thee

boobknightfan

Reaction score
Farewell to all you morons on the boards.

I've decided to leave the boards immediately. I still don't think Wake Forest College will win more than 3 games this year, but as I indicated earlier, I needed a good reason to get a life and stop posting incoherent thoughts anyway. The attitudes of the board morons (everyone but me) has sent me into a state fo depression that even staring at my collection of Bobby Knight pubic hairs can't fix. I followed him into many a men's room to collect those by the way. I don't need this stuff, what I really need is to be able to make it through the day without falling asleep and drooling on myself, but such it is at my age.

So, no more stories of how I was such a rabid Wake fan, that after the famous scoreboard game vs. UNC in the ACC tournament in Greensboro, I walked 100+ miles in digust to Cherokee, smoked something out of a long pipe and woke up next to a burly Indian women with a beard. No more stories of how my once beloved Wake Forest screwed Carl Tacy and I was so upset that I had to be cuddled like a small child. No more insight into how Wake Forest College has always sucked, does suck and will always suck in football and basketball. No, from now one it will just be me, the aforementioned Indian woman with a beard I made my wife, and our 10 cats living out the rest of our days here in Fondlemen, NC. This will be my last communication on the boards, I'm gone, I can't remember my damn login anyway. You will not be able to reply and beg me to reconsider as I will be logging out immediately after this post.

I do want to leave you my final parting thoughts as sung by the late, great Whitney Houston.....

See you guys in a few weeks.

Back