• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite Hot Dog Spots

The best combo in all the land is a Goodberry's dog and a concrete. If you don't live in Raleigh, it is a must-have experience next time you're in the area.

The Sonoran Hot Dog I had at El Guero Canelo in Tucson last week was pretty spectacular.
qjwrVis.jpg

The world's best hot dog is at the Windmill - several locations in NJ (Monmouth County). Put whatever your go to toppings are on it and it'll be at the top of your list. Old fashioned footlong natural casing hot dog cooked on a flat top.

I'll also agree with earlier post about Walter's in NY - if you go there don't make a rookie move, you have to get the double.

Now I'm starving

I'll add Water's to my list for my East Coast trip. Looks awesome.

Was at Curious Dog in Knoxville a few weeks ago. Great hot dog and all made behind the counter with a fryer, a pancake griddle and a toaster. Super impressive.

I'll add Water's to my list for my East Coast trip. Looks awesome.

Was at Curious Dog in Knoxville a few weeks ago. Great hot dog and all made behind the counter with a fryer, a pancake griddle and a toaster. Super impressive.

While in that area, hit up one of the Yoccos in the Lehigh Valley. It is an institution.

Went to Fat Dog's tonight. It wasn't bad. I only got a regular size dog. Next time, I'll do one of the 4oz ones.

Back