• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite NCAA tournament plays

Skydog Deac

Reaction score
Post your favorite NCAA tournament play. It's that time of year when I post one of my favorites, Ali Farokhmanesh buries Kansas. I still marvel at the guts it took to take that shot. Northern Iowa was reeling, had just given up six straight points to Kansas. Just start the video at the 5 minute mark.

That KU team was pretty loaded with good college players.

Not a favorite play, but I remember Hayward's heave against Duke in the championship and having enough to fully think "if this goes in, it will be a top 10 historical sports moment."

I'm looking forward to the day when I'm not posting about other teams in the tournament that I don't care about.

Whatever board we were on was pretty epic the night Harold Arceneaux and Weber State took down UNC.

I am driving right now so I can't really read this thread. But I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorite threads of the year. Great idea.

Loved Arceneaux and the Weber St Kettle Grills taking down UNC.

But in terms of memorable individual plays, the ones that come to mind are Drew's well designed buzzer beater for Valpo, Laettner's winner against Ky, US Reid's half court shot for Ark, Edny going end to end in 4 seconds for UCLA, that UConn dude taking down Clemson with 1 second after a length of the floor pass, Princeton missing at the buzzer against Gtown, Lo Charles, Jordan's game winner w/ Fred Brown's pass to an out of position Worthy and Webber's TO after his walk after Jalen Rose hid from the ball at midcourt making his center dribble end to end

Back