• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Final Standings of Directors Cup...

Thank this jackass...

031614_Ron_Wellman_640x360.jpg

And UVA was god awful in football and women's hoops. God I hate Chairman Ron and his minions.

Any of the Wellman defenders care to voice an opinion on this? I know most of them post on the old board and they're dwindling in number but what's the spin on this?

Any of the Wellman defenders care to voice an opinion on this? I know most of them post on the old board and they're dwindling in number but what's the spin on this?

Try PMing Creamy or Jaybone. Fortunately, not too many of those folks around here.

Low 20s I think.

Down to an impressive #110 as of the end of the fall semester 2014, behind such juggernauts as SIU-Edwardsville, Lamar, and Jacksonville State. Only Pitt from the ACC is ranked lower (#149 - ouch). Duke is #55.

Pay him a nominal salary, and base the rest of his compensation on this.

We'll get points this spring from men's golf (currently ranked 8), women's golf (currently ranked 12), and men's tennis (currently ranked 12). Women's tennis is currently ranked 53 and will need to move into the top 40 to get points (possible). It would be great if baseball could get points, but they haven't had a great start to the year (though it's very early).

We'll get points this spring from men's golf (currently ranked 8), women's golf (currently ranked 12), and men's tennis (currently ranked 12). Women's tennis is currently ranked 53 and will need to move into the top 40 to get points (possible). It would be great if baseball could get points, but they haven't had a great start to the year (though it's very early).

How high would that get us from #110?

How high would that get us from #110?

If those 3 sports finished where they are currently ranked, and we received no other points from other sports, I think we would finish about 80.

Back