• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

Joel purchase should let everyone know when bzzz is gone. The "new" arena will be first season for new coach. sucks

Brilliant work to the Stratts and vt over the past four days. It's been great to look forward to this every morning and then share the latest ad on Facebook.

And braces is an idiot. I want to vomit reading her comments over there.

Great work. Stinks we couldn't get on the front page again, but as the thread title indicates, this was a headshot.

Joel purchase should let everyone know when bzzz is gone. The "new" arena will be first season for new coach. sucks

Hard to believe the BOT could buy the Joel and keep Bz.

Maybe it's the same thing. Reluctance to make an expensive bold move for the future.

So when does the next ad run? News and Observer? Charlotte Observer? New York Times? We need to keep the momentum going!! We're so close!

Instead of another newspaper ad, I think we need to expand to a different medium. How about a TV commercial? We could run it during the NCAA Tournament this week in prime time.

Brilliant work to the Stratts and vt over the past four days. It's been great to look forward to this every morning and then share the latest ad on Facebook.

And braces is an idiot. I want to vomit reading her comments over there.

What's her twitter name?

Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox, Ron.

Last edited:
Great job once again on the ad campaign, but now that I'm reminded of this "gem" from the 2010 presser, I'm wondering if using this series of statements in the ad would have been more damning. Talk about hypocrisy defined!!

"When you look at Dino's record, his overall record, his 60 and 31, I believe. His ACC record is over 500. He graduates his players. So it certainly appears to be a decision that was difficult, and I assure you that it was. The basis of the decision was our late season and post season performance. And we have just not performed up to the level that we expect our programs to perform."

Yes, we expect our teams to perform miserably like Caldwell's football teams and Staak's basketball teams. That is the level we've come to expect.

Wellman = douchenozzle

I'm thinking the TV ad needs to be at least 90 seconds to get our message across. Who do we know in TV production? Tvcigar, you'll help us put this together. I'll bet our friends at the Moricle Society can also help ensure placement. Let's give them a call.

SayHey, you need to think bigger. A TV advertisement only lasts for a minute or two at most and then is gone. I'm thinking we build something that lasts. Something people will talk about.

Maybe we build a Great Wall of Wake Forest like those China men built. And on the wall we can just write all over it #BuzzOUT, #WellmanOUT, #FanManIN, and other things to make our message clear. Now we would control the medium. Maybe we could even charge Wellman to advertise on our wall.

I think deacvision7 should be the spokesperson. Does anyone have easy access to stray animals? Say hey can write the script I think he knows the plot.

SayHey, you need to think bigger. A TV advertisement only lasts for a minute or two at most and then is gone. I'm thinking we build something that lasts. Something people will talk about.

Maybe we build a Great Wall of Wake Forest like those China men built. And on the wall we can just write all over it #BuzzOUT, #WellmanOUT, #FanManIN, and other things to make our message clear. Now we would control the medium. Maybe we could even charge Wellman to advertise on our wall.

No writing necessary if we just build it around [Redacted]'s house.

Thinking outside the box, how about we branch out into performance art? We find and hire a Jeff [Redacted] look-alike. He goes to Hanes Mall and just walks around going up to people and being like, "Durrrr...I'm Jeff [Redacted], durrrr durrrrrrr." He can bump into walls with his head, go the wrong way on the escalator, drink water from the janitor's mop bucket, etc.

Just got sent to ban camp on the other board for attacking that raging lunatic braces. Chrispy can eat my nuts too.

It hurts thinking about how this is the perfect time to bring in a new coach. Solidify Shelton, inherit a young team where fans will accept some struggles, etc

Instead, it's not unthinkable that RW is planning on giving Bz 2 more years to let his recruits grow. We're going to be bad next year. No reason to think next year is put up or shut up with no CJ and a young core still.

Back