• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

Haha I just love all the outrage over Day 1...

It's coming all weekend people... and if he's not canned, more shall come.

What DeCock got wrong is that the title of the Bz hiring wouildn't be “When good decisions have bad outcomes: Attenuating the effect of regret on switching behavior.” It would be more along the lines of "When terrible decisions have the obvious expected outcome. Attenuating the effect of fan outrage by introducing 'culture'."

Decock's last sentance made me sick. As did Bz's quote in the paper. After the game he basically said he is looking forward to all the potential of next year as if he knows he is going no where.

Todays ad

y199u.jpg

Page 3 sports section.

Last edited:
Start spreading the word fellas. We got Bzz visably shaking. Lets continue to roll. Our struggle is not over until Bzzz is gone. Day 1 was amazing! Thank you all for doing your part. Now, lets get this shit done!

Decock's last sentance made me sick. As did Bz's quote in the paper. After the game he basically said he is looking forward to all the potential of next year as if he knows he is going no where.

I wouldn't let it get to you. I doubt he knows anything with any more certainty than we do.

I doubt journalists are gonna want to continue writing the same story over and over again. Keep spreading the word on Twitter though.

vt, in the many years that I have spent on my corner of the Fan, I have followed my rule of never, ever speaking to the press.

I have seen others who regretted the fact that they failed to follow the same rule.

My only advice is this. The print media is notoriously unreliable when it comes to accuracy. Make certain there is an audio recording of any interview that you give, even if it's your recording.

for those who think the 4 day ad will lose its thunder...the 4 day ad will still have an impact since the info at the bottom will change daily. sports writers and others will wonder what the new stat will be. hoping the final day is Wellman's quote...

Small nitpick. Why "since 2010" instead of "at Wake Forest"? People who don't know he's only been here 3 years may think it's cherry picking.

I would expect former players to be disgusted about the ad, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Small nitpick. Why "since 2010" instead of "at Wake Forest"? People who don't know he's only been here 3 years may think it's cherry picking.

I would expect former players to be disgusted about the ad, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I would expect LD and his teammates to be disgusted over the thinly veiled insults hurled their way and at their coach by this AD and new coach.

I would expect LD and his teammates to be disgusted over the thinly veiled insults hurled their way and at their coach by this AD and new coach.

Definitely as well as the disgusting state of the program.

Back