• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Wellman and [Redacted]

Bones McKinney

Reaction score
Get some balls Nathan Hatch. This nonsense has got to stop and Ron Wellman caused all of it by the nonsensical hire of his buddy Jeff [Redacted].

Today was just another showing of this man and his coaching staff that nobody has a clue as we drop a home game to a conferemce cellar dweller in a game that set basketball back 50 years.

Get some balls Nathan Hatch. This nonsense has got to stop and Ron Wellman caused all of it by the nonsensical hire of his buddy Jeff [Redacted].

Today was just another showing of this man and his coaching staff that nobody has a clue as we drop a home game to a conferemce cellar dweller in a game that set basketball back 50 years.

WF's average ranking over the past 3 years is over 50 spots lower than the worst 3 year stretch of any other ACC team in the past decade (and that's just when the ranking data ends... I'm positive its even more historic than that would indicate).

So be careful who you're calling a cellar dweller, buddy!

WF's average ranking over the past 3 years is over 50 spots lower than the worst 3 year stretch of any other ACC team in the past decade (and that's just when the ranking data ends... I'm positive its even more historic than that would indicate).

So be careful who you're calling a cellar dweller, buddy!

VT, let's not forget that Bz is ranked with 2 different programs also.

VT, let's not forget that Bz is ranked with 2 different programs also.

That's my mistake. I forgot. The real sucker is the AD who takes Boyle from CU without applying a smooth 3 year coat of [Redacted] primer.

Tell this to Hatch's face. Posting it on a little message board sure isn't gonna do anything.

At this point, I'd rather see Ron fired than Bezz/Buzz/Bzz/BizMarkie. It's unreasonable to expect Buzz to just quit, but there is absolutely no excuse for Ron not having fired him already.

Must be nice to completely suck at your job and to make millions of dollars a year. The lack of accountability in this athletic department makes me furious.

Back