• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Five consequence-free punches in the face

I realize Justin Bieber is horribly annoying but he dedicates a ton of his time to charitable causes. I honestly believe he's done more good than bad during his time.

The thing about bieber is that he thinks that he is a BSD and is surrounded by bodyguards. He just went off on some paparazzi a while ago and was pulled back by his bodyguard.

That kid needs to know what its like to take a fucking punch to the faced without a huge black.dude with a gun standing behind him.

Bieber
Buzz
Kim Jong In (also always surrounded by protectors)
Michael Moore
Trump

In no particular order:

th

th

th

th

th

BUMP. Just had some recent inspiration.

Giuseppe Rossi
Chris Berman
Mel Kiper
Wellman/Lobo/Bzzz
Ryan Lochte

Can we assume that everyone else has gotten in their punches? Because if so, I don't feel the need to punch Wellman or Coach [Redacted] anymore.

1. Tom Apodaca
2. Whatever is left of Jesse Helms' remains
3. Dick Vitale
4. Ibleed and my old boss
5. Your mom

1. Father Time
2. Andy Dick
3. Whoopi Goldberg
4. Jerry Jones
5. That cop who lied about me rolling through a Stop sign just so he could give me a breathalyzer test and then when I passed it he still wouldn't let me drive home anyway.

1.) Skrillex
2.) Wellman
3.) A random UNC super fan
4.) Rex Ryan
5.) Kim Jong Un (best for last)

Timothy Busfield
Dr. Joyce Brothers
Aimee Mann
Gov. Joe Frank Harris
Jeremy Hiatt

Jeremy Hiatt, the ugly kid from State in the mid 90's?

El Chupe and I saw that guy eating pizza at Mellow Mushroom in Raleigh a few years back with his family. If we had know about your hatred of him, I would have tried to get El Chupe to punch him, or at least one of his kids if Hiatt's size was too intimidating.

If we can agree to count every member of Congress and the NC legislature as 1 person, that would be sweet.

I'd add to that

- Lenox Rawlings (did I already post that on this thread? Is this a self-Haas?).

- The Boston Bomber, Dshmal Whateverhisname

- Melky Cabrera

- Every right-wing radio and TV personality

The world would be better if snooki had been shot in the ovaries instead of punched in the face.

I use one on jamesda.

Also can you imagine the posts that would come from anyone punching RJ? Accusations of anti-semitism. Dozens of undeserved negs. Thousands of undeserved posreps exchanged so that douche can neg more. A visit from the JDL and B'nai. The Big Kahuna. Poor grammar and awful stage direction.

So, I use punch 2 on rjkarlita

Ann Coulter
Philip Rivers
Stephen A Smith
Eric Cantor
One of the RNs I work with

Back