• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida fans hack Florida State admissions page for rivalry week

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
10805640_10100740810881149_5733819925142761120_n.jpg

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/photo-uf-fan-hacks-fsus-admissions-website/

Well played. :golfclap:

If you can't win on the field, at least win on the internets.

They should have added:

Your orientation and class schedule must be cleared with your Parole Officer.

Not on the same level as the fine work done by the UF students, but this week is the annual To Hell With Georgia issue of the Technique, the Georgia Tech student paper, complete with the To Hell With Georgia centerfold. Gotta love Rivalry Week.

THWG1x.jpg

THWG2x.jpg

THWF3x.jpg

Not on the same level as the fine work done by the UF students, but this week is the annual To Hell With Georgia issue of the Technique, the Georgia Tech student paper, complete with the To Hell With Georgia centerfold. Gotta love Rivalry Week.
I also saw where GT fans bought www.WalmartAcademy.com and had it redirect to UGA's website.

Wake fans are free to prank Duke and mess with their websites.

Oh wait, no engineering programs.

If only those pranksters were able to put something together as sophisticated as our students' "SAT chant"...

So awesome. Count me in as one wishing we had a true rival.

So awesome. Count me in as one wishing we had a true rival.

It's the price to pay for being "unrivaled by any."

Back