• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State Game Time

I will retract every negative thing I've ever said about Mitch Griffis if WF can somehow keep this one close by scoring points.

I don't have much first hand experience with Maryland fans (never been to a game there and they never had many fans at games in WS) but I can't imagine them being worse than PITT fans based on our experience at the ACCCG. They were all rude and foul and bigoted and ignorant.

They were absolute trash at the ACC Championship game. We sat on the Pitt side last week and I will say their fans were cool. They might have been behaving knowing they were outnumbered by Wake fans though.

I don't have much first hand experience with Maryland fans (never been to a game there and they never had many fans at games in WS) but I can't imagine them being worse than PITT fans based on our experience at the ACCCG. They were all rude and foul and bigoted and ignorant.
I've never actually seen a Maryland fan.

GAMEDAY!!!

If Santino starts we’re pulling the upset. If Mitch starts well all be leaving at halftime.

So we don’t do moral victories but we celebrate 6 wins to get into a bowl game? Pick your mediocrity I guess
You asked if we’d be happy with averaging 7-8 wins and having an occasional 6 win season. I’m happy with 6 wins being our floor and getting there in a transition year. I think that’s worth celebrating.

Back