• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Floridaaaahhhh State Coed. Look mom & dad!!

94Deac

Grouchy SOB
Reaction score
From Gatorsports.com: http://forum.gatorsports.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23187

fsu-blunt-and-bud-light.jpg

I don't get it. She looks like she is having an awesome time. Are we supposed to be making fun of her?

I don't get it. She looks like she is having an awesome time. Are we supposed to be making fun of her?

No, and you do get it. With the exception of being fucking stupid enough to let someone take a shot of her while she's chuggin, nuggin, and generally being a sloppy fucking drunk. Those post-grad job interviews gonna be a beee-itch.

From looking at the big bruise on the her left knee I'm guessing that she's used to being fallen down drunk.

No, and you do get it. With the exception of being fucking stupid enough to let someone take a shot of her while she's chuggin, nuggin, and generally being a sloppy fucking drunk. Those post-grad job interviews gonna be a beee-itch.

more up your alley here?

photo%252822%2529.jpg

That definitely doesn't happen anywhere else.

Besides, with that angle and sunglasses plus 15 lbs in a few years you won't be able to recognize her.

She's dumb for letting the photo be taken, but its not like 98% of her peers aren't exactly the same way, at least when it comes to taking stupid photos and putting them on the interwebs. Can't imagine this would really come up in a post-grad interview, unless she plans on running for Congress. Over-reaction FTL

She's like a 2/10 being generous. Eeeeewww.

She's dumb for letting the photo be taken

You've never taken a dumb drunk-photo? You must not have too much fun lol.

Letting it get on the internet though, yeah thats pretty stupid.

She's like a 2/10 being generous. Eeeeewww.

You've never taken a dumb drunk-photo? You must not have too much fun lol.

Letting it get on the internet though, yeah thats pretty stupid.

You edited out the rest of what I said, which completely removes the context. You must work for a politician...

She's dumb for letting the photo be taken, but its not like 98% of her peers aren't exactly the same way, at least when it comes to taking stupid photos and putting them on the interwebs. Can't imagine this would really come up in a post-grad interview, unless she plans on running for Congress. Over-reaction FTL

You're kidding, right? Not about the 98% thing- find those pics and I'll post 'em too. There are PLENTY of stories out there about people being haunted by their internet-past and how companies/HR reps/interviewers making social network inquiries a routine part of the vetting and interview process.

Back