• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Billboard

stratt

Reaction score
I know, I know... Not this again. I am HAPPY to say this is the last one, unless you guys want to do one before the bball season. I want to include the hash tag #theaWAKEning in this one (Was told by someone very, very close to the program that this should be a non-negotiable). I would like to have this up before the ULM game. Any ideas on what slogan should go on top. Please only constructive responses. I am really getting excited about this season. Looking forward to seeing what Wolford can do!

1)
2dklaud.jpg

2)
zxtp4l.jpg

3)
2bs4fl.jpg

4)
24c79lk.jpg

5)
33ljl8o.jpg

6)
11132ms.jpg

Last edited:
Not 3. Please no more "strong" crap.
I kind of prefer the first one.

Go Deacs
#theaWAKEning

Done.

Think we need to issue some sort of challenge, like the ice bucket, to make this really take off. Something like, eat three Ovations meals within 24 hours. You kids are more savvy than me, so go with it.

Think we need to issue some sort of challenge, like the ice bucket, to make this really take off. Something like, eat three Ovations meals within 24 hours. You kids are more savvy than me, so go with it.

Lionel is definitely on to something here.

Donate the money to the indoor practice field.

Wake already has nice billboards with both Clawson and Manning pictured and #theaWakening between them.

Needs a complicated, poorly labeled graph and multiple statistics.

Back