• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Season opens vs Liberty September 1 @ 630

Nice game times for tailgating for Liberty and UNC.

Going to be in NC for a wedding during the UNC game. Looks like I'm going to miss it outright.

switch it to Bridger before the game! Done

Unfortunately, I'll be about 3 hours away from Winston. Sucks to be so close yet so far away. The timing of this wedding makes it so I'll be in NC and can't watch Wake-UNC AND that I can't watch Cam play the Bucs in Tampa the next day.

Going to be in NC for a wedding during the UNC game. Looks like I'm going to miss it outright.

Uh. I also have a wedding that day, for a fraternity brother in CLT. Was hoping for a Noon kickoff so I could tailgate and leave at halftime. 3 pm kickoff is an absolute dagger.

Maybe I'll tailgate and not go in for the game. If only I can secure a ride from my tailgate partner/fraternity brother's wife.

Is this allowed?

(I should talk.........I was at a wedding in Greensboro during the ND game in November)

Always good to play as early as possible on the road, and as late as possible at home (unless Stanford is playing on the East Coast).

Like the starting times.

Is this allowed?

(I should talk.........I was at a wedding in Greensboro during the ND game in November)

I married a Gator on both UF and Wake's bye weeks. Worked out pretty well. A couple of Auburn guys at the wedding left the reception to watch their game though.

Always good to play as early as possible on the road, and as late as possible at home (unless Stanford is playing on the East Coast).

Like the starting times.

Yeah, I'd rather play at Doak at noon than 7pm. Its harder for the crowd to get amped (aka likkerd) up for a noon game.

A 3:00 start for the Goat game is better than noon - it probably won't be so hot. A 6:30 or 7:00 start would be even better.

Yep, pleased with that FSU start time. Real chance we can catch them sleepwalking, especially since they'll be ill prepared having played 2 FCS teams (and not good ones at that) before they play us. Same situation as '08, which turned out pretty well

Last edited:
I married a Gator on both UF and Wake's bye weeks. Worked out pretty well. A couple of Auburn guys at the wedding left the reception to watch their game though.

We got married on the Saturday between Wake & State's Thursday night games in 2008. Maryland had a bye that day (we had Terp friends come down) and Georgia Tech was playing Gardner-Webb (the GT folks in my family & friends were glad to miss that yawner). Talk about the perfect storm of scheduling! :cool:

Yeah, I'd rather play at Doak at noon than 7pm. Its harder for the crowd to get amped (aka likkerd) up for a noon game.

Makes one-day travel to the game almost impossible for most FL Deacs south of Gainesville and the Panhandle. Both wins at Doak were night games.

Back