• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Ticket Exchange

From the WF Athletics website:
Salem First Assembly Parking Lot. Fans can purchase this lot which includes a free shuttle to take them to and from Truist Field. Please note that there is a $5 price increase on the day of the game.
The address for the First Assembly Lot is 3730 University Pkwy, Winston-Salem, NC 27106

Last edited:
I have a Joel Parking Pass for today if anyone needs it. $10 Venmo and I’ll text it to you.

I have four hill tickets and a coliseum parking pass for Syracuse game. $50 total or best offer... send me a PM. Go Deacs!

Last edited:
Looking for a parking pass for Saturday. And also if anyone has any insights on going to the game in Durham (parking, best seats, etc), I would appreciate it. I haven't been there in 30 years but am planning to go next week.

I have a few on the hill available for the game if anyone wants them. DM if interested.

Looking for a parking pass for Saturday. And also if anyone has any insights on going to the game in Durham (parking, best seats, etc), I would appreciate it. I haven't been there in 30 years but am planning to go next week.
Duke during Thanksgiving weekend will be a “sit wherever you want.” I got tix in the WF section but you can probably move to the 50. They have had decent crowds this year though from what I’ve seen. Parking can be a bit tricky there but should be fine for Thanksgiving weekend with no students.

I’ve got 2 tickets section 7 row Q. 30 each. DM if interested

I have 4 hill seats that I'm selling for $25 total if anyone wants them.

I have a coliseum parking pass for $10 by Venmo if wanted. Can text the QR Code. PM me if you want it. I’ll delete this when it is sold.

Last edited:
I just need one cheapy to get my sons friend in if anyone has just one.

Giving away two in section 5

Free parking pass for pickup in Raleigh as well

Back