• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Footballmom72 in the news

I do wonder how many games this superfan has attended since her son graduated.

RRR gave her a ticket to the 2007 Tire Bowl when one of his party cancelled. She was a great fan that day, much to my relief.

I do wonder how many games this superfan has attended since her son graduated.

I think I recall seeing her at a game last year or the year before, hovering around the players parents tailgate area.

She was a character witness at Rae Carruth's sentencing hearing.....

She once threatened to kick my ass for having the audacity to smile on the bus ride back from a loss at UVA.

She once threatened to kick my ass for having the audacity to smile on the bus ride back from a loss at UVA.

I never posted but lurked back in the day. Didn't she also make similar threats for upcoming tailgates? I seem to recall some people were going to get their asses kicked at a tailgate.
Maybe I have the wrong psycho.

I never posted but lurked back in the day. Didn't she also make similar threats for upcoming tailgates? I seem to recall some people were going to get their asses kicked at a tailgate.

Lectro

I remember hearing about that. It inspired me to take a picture of her sitting on her ass while the fans around her were standing and cheering.

She definitely did.

And so did Lectro.

I remember hearing about that. It inspired me to take a picture of her sitting on her ass while the fans around her were standing and cheering.

I think you posted that pic and I remember her getting really pissed at being called out.

She sent me numerous messages calling me a racist because I thought Cory Randolph should be benched in favor of Ben Mauk.

Look, depression is a terrible thing and I genuinely hope she succeeds in her bout against it. At the same time, she was a miserable bitch to a lot of people, and has a history of drawing attention to herself in such a manner that my gut reaction to the article is that she is exaggerating her problems for attention.

I'm still waiting for her tell all book about WFU football.

I think you posted that pic and I remember her getting really pissed at being called out.

She sent me numerous messages calling me a racist because I thought Cory Randolph should be benched in favor of Ben Mauk.

Look, depression is a terrible thing and I genuinely hope she succeeds in her bout against it. At the same time, she was a miserable bitch to a lot of people, and has a history of drawing attention to herself in such a manner that my gut reaction to the article is that she is exaggerating her problems for attention.

I'm still waiting for her tell all book about WFU football.

I doubt she's exaggerating it, but it's definitely easy to accuse her of being opportunistic in her attempt to have the spotlight shined on her again.

I doubt she's exaggerating it, but it's definitely easy to accuse her of being opportunistic in her attempt to have the spotlight shined on her again.

That's a much more diplomatic way of putting it.

And good on her for promoting awareness about depression.

She threatened coaches and players in the early years with Grobe. A real peach in the stands. However, her son, Wesley, was a great kid.

Back