• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Former Charlotte Coach WINNNNNNSSSSS SEcond Straight Soccer Championship!!!

Boot and brute. Jeremy Gunn soccer. Kick it far and foul the other team. It works at the college level, unfortunately.

Like who gives a fuck? Does Charlotte CC have a message board?

Like who gives a fuck? Does Charlotte CC have a message board?

Why would Charlotte Countyr Club have a message board? You're supposed to go to the club and network. I wouldn't join Charlotte CC if they invited me because the best clubs are on the north side of the city like Rocky River. It's not snooty or pretentious and you can go down the street to the Speedway Club and hang out, or if you're not a member there, there's a mototcycle bar called Iron Thunder with a couple of hot waitresses and bartenders right there on Bruton Smith blvd or you can go down to Twin Peaks. I think some of those waitresses at Twin Peaks might be hookers or strippers trying to make a little more honest buck.

Back