• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Freaky Friday - Lohan vs Foster

Who is HAWTter?

• Total voters

thebishop

Reaction score
Lindsay Lohan

images

Jodie Foster

images

I am hurTING this AM.

well we're clearly judging them by their Freaky Friday looks and nothing else, so Lohan

Present day, they both have the same age/mileage on their hoohah.

Well that was a sad google image search. She's still got righteous tabes though.

Jodie Foster was never hot. Ever. She wasn't even cute in Escape to Witch Mountain. She sucks. And I hate her for the movie Nell.

Jodie Foster was never hot. Ever. She wasn't even cute in Escape to Witch Mountain. She sucks. And I hate her for the movie Nell.

She sucks and you hate her? Every actor has a dog movie or 2. I'll grant you that Nell was unwatchable. But her role as Clarice doesn't make up for it? She's only alright looking, and I don't intend to watch her Beaver, but she's a very good actor.

Probably because she wasn't in Escape to Witch Mountain. That was Kim Richards who is know best known for being Paris Hilton's aunt.

My bartender tonight looked like a flat chested young Lohan all gingered up. Then her doofus boyfriend rolled in wearing flip flops and cargo shorts eating one of those gas station ice cream cones and I was over it.

Then her doofus boyfriend rolled in wearing flip flops and cargo shorts eating one of those gas station ice cream cones and I was over it.

LOL, what a boss. I wouldn't have liked my chances against him either.

Back