• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Free Chick Fil-A sandwich...

jccdeac

Proverbs 3: 5-6
Reaction score
Not sure if this is all CFA or just Peace Haven. Enjoy!!

Hello JCCDeac,

You're Invited!

We are celebrating 50 years of the Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich!
Join us Friday, March 21st from 11am-7pm. Come in and sing Happy Birthday to us and get a FREE Chick-fil-A Sandwich!

Dine In only. Sandwich only. One per customer.

Spread the word!

We look forward to serving you,

David Moore
Operator, Peace Haven

I dislike intolerance but love CFA. Sometimes we need to make compromises and since no one makes a better chicken sandwich, well it just is what it is.

It's a chicken restaurant. Eschew proxy wars and do things like vote. And enjoy chicken sandwiches if you want. I believe they've revised their donation policies in the face of public pressure anyway (IIRC at least).

I dislike intolerance but love CFA. Sometimes we need to make compromises and since no one makes a better chicken sandwich, well it just is what it is.

Like no one makes a better pizza than Dominos.

CFA is a perfect business case study on why just shutting the fuck up and engaging in commerce is really the best policy for a business.

Still, nice of JCC to post, for those who like CFA.

So fresh and healthy. Enjoy fatty Buttheads.

Chicken Sandwich
Classics

chick fil a sandwich, chick-fil-a, fast food, chickfila sandwich, chick fil a
D+
Grade
Calories
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 sandwich (170 g)
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 410
Calories from Fat 144
Total Fat 16.0g 25%
Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
Cholesterol 60mg 20%
Sodium 1300mg 54%
Carbohydrates 38.0g 13%
Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4%
Sugars 5.0g
Protein 28.0g
Vitamin A 1% ·
Calcium 10% · Iron 12%

Read more: Calories in Chick-fil-A - Chicken Sandwich, Classics | Nutrition and Health Facts http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-chick-fil-chicken-sandwich-i52847#ixzz2wVisTEYr

If the worst thing you eat all day is a Chick-Fil-A #3 with a Diet Lemonade, you'll be alright. Especially if its for lunch.

That being said, is this deal being offered everywhere? Because I eat some free Chick-Fil-A tomorrow for sure.

If you can't fit 440 calories (410 listed above is wrong) into your daily allotment for something you consider a tasty treat, then you have an eating disorder as bad as a teen girl with a pro-ana tumblr page.

That being said, is this deal being offered everywhere? Because I eat some free Chick-Fil-A tomorrow for sure.

Just go in and start singing. If that location isn't doing it, they might feel bad for you and give you a free sandwich anyway.

If you can't fit 440 calories (410 listed above is wrong) into your daily allotment for something you consider a tasty treat, then you have an eating disorder as bad as a teen girl with a pro-ana tumblr page.

Sandwich comes with fries and a sugar drink.

if you think cfa makes the best chicken sandy youre doing it wrong.

I like Chic Fil-a's Spicy Chicken Sandwich better than Wendy's and others that try it. CFA's is the spiciest - they're not afraid to put at least a little heat in there.

theres a place on my block called liberty tavern that's chicken sandy>>>>>>>>>>>cfa.

Really? Free chicken on a Friday during Lent. So not only are they anti-gay, they're anti Catholic as well.

Really? Free chicken on a Friday during Lent. So not only are they anti-gay, they're anti Catholic as well.

If them Papists would stop bowing down to a Roman emperor, maybe CFA would offer a Fish Fil-A.

I think it's around there. Not sure though could be a couple bucks more if you're a soda drinker. "Best" doesn't mean cheap though. Or fast food.

Exactly. Chick-Fil-A is th best fast food option for chicken sammiches, and its not too horrible for you.

If I didn't need to go to a local sports bar today for lunch I'd hit it up.

Back